Sunday, September 8, 2024

Genealogy Bucket-List Locations, Part 2

Any one person has the potential to have 2,048 11th Great-Grandparents. Who can actually say that they know where their 11th great-grandparents are buried? I can...and this location, is definitely on my list of places to see! 


Thomas Mildenhall (1630-1682) & Joane Strode (1634-1682) are my 11th Great-Grandparents. I don't know the circumstances of their death(s) but I do know that they died the same year in 1682. I also know that they are buried in the Holy Cross Churchyard in Ramsbury, England. 



Holy Cross Churchyard


The Holy Cross Churchyard is located in Ramsbury, Wiltshire, England. The coordinates are: 51.44250, -1.60722. 

According to Findagrave.com, there are 2,185 memorials, including one famous memorial of a Francis Burdett V (1770-1844). It's only 9% photographed with 51 open photo requests, makes me wonder if photography of any sort is allowed?

My ancestors are buried here--- someday I'll get to see what their gravestones look like.

Enjoy the photos that I found on Google.com






No comments:

Post a Comment