Sunday, May 11, 2014

A little bit about myself…

Hello! And welcome to my first post in my new blog!

Even though this blog is genealogy-focused, I thought I’d start out by introducing myself.

I am an avid genealogist- even though it’s not my profession. I have been researching my own family tree for about 6 years now. It started with one page of names- a pedigree chart of my dad’s side of the family, and I think it went back maybe 3 generations. Now, after all of the research I’ve accomplished and adding a whole new family by getting married, I have over 13,000 people recorded in my Ancestry.com account!

Family is very important to me. I am the wife of a wonderful, loving husband (Jim) and the mother of an adorably lovable son (Jack) and a six year old lovable puppy (Roxy). They are my world. (We also have 3 very shy fish!). Outside of our little fortress here in Fort Collins, I also have a large family back in Arizona- including 4 sibs and 13 nieces and nephews!


Aside from taking care of my baby boy Jack and looking up dead people, I really enjoy writing, bike riding, and watching movies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment