Sunday, May 11, 2014

Challenge Accepted!

Hello! Happy Sunday everyone!



Recently, I came upon an interesting challenge from a fellow blogger. (I found out it is originally from an Ancestry.com blog, written by Amy Johnson Crow).The challenge is titled: “The 52 Ancestors Challenge” and the idea is to write about one ancestor each week for an entire year.

When I read this challenge concept, I was instantly intrigued and I knew putting it into a blog was the only way it would work! So, therefore, I created the Under the Nut Tree Blog.

For about two days now, I’ve been debating in my mind about which ancestor I should start out with…I have so many whom I love so very much! It was a trying decision, but it just came upon me that I HAVE to start with my grandfather. His story has, and still does, fascinate me and I don’t even really know why.


I hope you all (who are actually reading this) really enjoys reading about the people of the past and I hope it inspires you to do the same with your own family tree- whether in a blog or a personal notebook! J



No comments:

Post a Comment