Saturday, October 26, 2019

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- My Tombstone


Every Saturday, the blog Genea-Musings posts a segment titled "Saturday Night Genealogy Fun". I've done a few blog posts taking on his challenges, but I haven't done one in awhile...here we go! 

This one is from September 7, 2019; find his blog post Here.

The assignment:
1) Create your own tombstone at Tombstonebuilder.com
or create one for a relative who doesn't have one.
2) Share your creation in your own blog post, or on Facebook or Instagram. 

Here's Mine: 


Like Randy from Genea-Musings, I made myself 100 when I died.



I also made one for my 6th cousin, 5x removed- E.J. Mendenhall because he doesn't have a tombstone. You can read about E.J. in two separate blog posts: First Post & Second Post







No comments:

Post a Comment