Sunday, April 9, 2017

We're Related App- Jan 18-22

"Robert Redford"
Charles Robert Redford Jr.
Actor
b. 18 Aug 1936 in California
My 9th Cousin
I'm related to Robert through my Mom's side of the family (Mendenhall)



"Stevie Nicks"
Stephanie Lynn Nicks
Musician
b. 26 May 1948 in Arizona
My 9th Cousin
I'm related to Stevie through my Mom's side of the family (Mendenhall)





"Emily Dickinson"
Emily Elizabeth Dickinson
Author
b. 10 Dec 1830 in Massachusetts
d. 15 May 1886 in Massachusetts
My 7th Cousin, 4x Removed
I'm related to Emily through my Mom's side of the family (Mendenhall)




"Neil Patrick Harris"
Actor
b. 15 Jun 1973 in New Mexico
My 8th Cousin
I'm related to Neil through my Mom's side of the family (Mendenhall)



"Albert Einstein"
Albert Abraham Einstein
Physicist
b. 14 Mar 1879 in Germany
d. 18 Apr 1955 in New Jersey
My 5th Cousin, 4x Removed
I'm related to Albert through my Mom's side of the family (Mendenhall)






No comments:

Post a Comment