Saturday, June 20, 2020

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun- Fathers Day

Every now and then I like to partake in Gene-Musings "Saturday Night Genealogy Fun". Tonight's is all about our fathers!

Here's mine-
                 My Dad, Grade School Pic

My dad is Michael Jeckering, or Mike. My kiddos call him Papa Mike. ❤ As most of my family, including myself,  he was born and raised in Dayton, Ohio. He went to the same Catholic high school as his father- Chaminade Julienne High School, graduated in 1969.
I know my dad went through some odd jobs here and there after school, but the job he held all through my childhood was a delivery driver for FedEx. It was a good paying job to support a family of 5. Thats something he's always been quite proud of- supporting his family. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment