Thursday, December 1, 2016

I'm back from a long break!


Hi Readers,

Well, it's been about 8 months since I've written a post. A lot has happened that has really eaten up my time!

In March, I found out we were expecting our second child- she's almost due, Dec. 31...and yes, it's a girl! I couldn't be happier! 

Between that time and now, my family and I have moved from Colorado to California where my husband has a new job/career change. He's training for his commercial pilots license, which is his dream job. 

We, unfortunately, don't have a place of our own yet, even though we've been in California since August. We are living with my in-laws which has been quite an adjustment. 

As far as this blog goes, I haven't even looked at the stats until now- and am so happy so many people still view it! Genealogy is still a huge passion of mine and I still try to do research everyday. I'm hoping to start blogging again. I miss it.

Well, I hope you are all doing well and had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I will try to do a new Genealogy blog post in the next day or so! 

Love,

Carrie 

No comments:

Post a Comment