Thursday, December 8, 2016

"We're Related" App- Week of November 22-27

"We're Related" App 
Week of November 22-27

~~~~~Rachel~~~~~
A Facebook Friend
Rachel is interesting case because she is actually my husband's cousin's wife and turns out she's my 9th cousin!
I'm related to Rachel through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)
(I'm not posting her information or picture for privacy reasons)


"Benjamin Franklin"
Founding Father of the United States
b. 17 Jan 1706 Massachusetts
d. 17 Apr 1790 in Pennsylvania 
My 5th Cousin, 7x Removed
I'm related to Benjamin through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)




"Kevin Bacon"
Kevin Norwood Bacon
Actor
My 6th Cousin, 3x Removed
I'm related to Kevin on my Mom's side (Mendenhall)
~I'm actually related to Kevin Bacon in two different ways! One way, I found on my own a long time ago and then the other way was through We're Related- both are through my mom's side!




"Meryl Streep"
Mary Louise Streep
Actress
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I'm related to Meryl through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



~~~~~Tyanne~~~~~
A Facebook Friend
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I've known Tyanne since at least High School, maybe even middle school!
I'm related to Tyanne through my mom's side (Mendenhall)
(I'm not posting her information or picture for privacy reasons)




"Jane Austen"
Novelist
b. 16 Dec 1775 in England
d. 18 Jul 1817 in England
My 5th Cousin, 8x Removed
I'm related to Jane through my mom's side (Mendenhall)



No comments:

Post a Comment