Thursday, December 8, 2016

"We're Related" App- Week of November 7-14

"We're Related" App 
Week of November 7-14

"George Washington"
1st President of the United States of America
b. 22 Feb 1732 in Virginia
d. 14 Dec 1799 in Virginia
My 2nd Cousin, 10x Removed
I'm related to George through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Brad Paisley"
Bradley Douglas Paisley
Country Musician
My 7th Cousin, 1x Removed
I'm related to Brad through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Kate Upton"
Katherine Elizabeth Upton
Model
My 8th Cousin
I'm related to Kate through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Harry Truman"
Harry Shipp Truman
33rd President of the United States of America
b. 08 May 1884 in Missouri
d. 26 Dec 1972 in Missouri
My 6th Cousin, 4x Removed
I'm related to Harry through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)

(I already had Harry Truman in my tree before this app)



"Edgar Allan Poe"
Writer
b. 19 Jan 1809 in Massachusetts
d. 07 Oct 1849 in Maryland
My 6th Cousin, 5x Removed
I'm related to Edgar through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Henry David Thoreau"
Essayist 
b. 12 Jul 1817 in Massachusetts
d. 06 May 1862 in Massachusetts
My 5th Cousin, 7x Removed
I'm related to Henry through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Avril Lavigne"
Avril Ramona Lavigne
Musician
My 8th Cousin, 1x Removed
I'm related to Avril through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"D.W. Griffith"
David Wark Griffith
Film Director
b. 22 Jan 1875 in Kentucky
d. 23 Jul 1948 in California
My 7th Cousin, 4x Removed
I'm related to D.W. through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Thomas Jefferson"
3rd President of the United States of America
b. 13 Apr 1743 in Virginia
d. 04 Jul 1826 in Virginia
My 6th Cousin, 6x Removed
I'm related to Thomas through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



No comments:

Post a Comment