Thursday, December 8, 2016

We're Related, Week of Oct 31-Nov 6

"We're Related"
Week of Oct 31-Nov 6


"Zachary Taylor"
12th President of the United States of America
b. 24 Nov 1784 in Virginia
d. 09 Jul 1850 in Washington, D.C.
My 2nd Cousin, 8x Removed
I'm related to Zachary through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Theodore Roosevelt"
Theodore Roosevelt Jr.
26th President of the United States of America
b. 27 Oct 1858 in New York City, NY
d. 06 Jan 1919 in Oyster Bay, NY
My 6th Cousin, 5x Removed
I'm related to Theodore through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Luke Bryan"
Thomas Luther Bryan
Country Musician
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I'm related to Luke through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Helen Keller"
Helen Adams Keller
Author
b. 27 Jun 1880 in Alabama
d. 01 Jun 1968 in Connecticut 
My 6th Cousin, 6x Removed
I'm related to Helen through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



~~~~~~~~~~~Hillary- a woman I've known since Elementary School~~~~~~~~~~~
Facebook Friend
My 9th Cousin
I'm related to Hillary through my Dad's side (Jeckering)

(Picture of Hillary and other info kept confidential because she is not a celebrity and privacy is important!)





"Russell Crowe"
Russell Ira Crowe
Actor
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I'm related to Russell through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



"Johnny Cash"
John Ray Cash
Musician
b. 26 Feb 1932 in Arksansas
d. 12 Sep 2003 in Tennessee 
My 6th Cousin, 3x Removed
I'm related to Johnny through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)



No comments:

Post a Comment