Wednesday, January 18, 2017

We're Related App- Week of Dec 26-Jan 1

"Paul Bryant"
"The Bear"
Paul William Bryant
Football Player
b. 11 Sep 1913 in Arkansas
d. 26 Jan 1983 in Alabama
My 7th Cousin, 4x Removed
I'm related to Paul through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)







"Mike Huckabee"
Michael Dale Huckabee
Former Governor of Arkansas
My 8th Cousin
I'm related to Mike through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)










"Taylor Lautner"
Taylor Daniel Lautner
Actor
My 9th Cousin
I'm related to Taylor through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)







"Stephen King"
Stephen Edwin King
My 9th Cousin
I'm related to Stephen through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)









"Michael Moore"
Michael Francis Moore
Documentary Film Maker
My 6th Cousin, 3x Removed
I'm related to Michael through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)







"Matt Lauer"
Matthew Todd Lauer
TV Personality 
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I'm related to Matt through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)





"George Lucas"
George Walton Lucas Jr.
Film Director/ Writer
My 8th Cousin, 2x Removed
I'm related to George through my Mom's side (Mendenhall)






No comments:

Post a Comment