Monday, December 16, 2019

Siblings of Josef Dabuliewicz

My 2nd Great-Grandfather was Josef Dabuliewicz. He was the eldest of 3 children (that I know of) of  Stainslaw "Stanley" and Anieli Dabuliewicz.

Stanislaw "Stanley" Dabuliewicz
abt 1859 Lithuania
1933- Winchendon, Massachusetts


Anieli "Nellie" Borofski
abt 1869- Lithuania
Died in USA, unknown date.


Stanley and Nellie had 3 children (That I know of):

1. Josef
2. Johanna
3. Anna


1. Josef Dabuliwicz
You can read his biography page here.





2. Johanna Dabuliewicz
Born: about 1891 in Lithuania
Died: Unknown

Johanna married Charles Mieldazis (1892-1953). They had 2 children that I could find: Stella (b. 1915) and Anthony (b. 1919).



3. Anna Dabulewicz
Born: about 1893 in Lithuania
Died: Unknown

Anna was a tough one to research. I did find her in Dayton, Ohio working in a cigar factory in 1909.

I did find an "Anna Dabuliewicz" married to a Michael Wassilur and they had a daughter who never married: Helen Wassilur (1918-1961). I'm not entirely sure this is the same Anna.



Needless to say, after doing the research and my last few posts, some immigrant families are just damn hard to research!! The paper trail is just not there sometimes. It's frustrating and I don't know where to go from here.

If anyone who reads this knows more about the persons above, please shoot me a comment or email @ Carriesmith11411@yahoo.com. It's not dire, but I am so curious what happened to these people after coming to America! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment