Friday, October 10, 2014

Here's a Tip for Ya!



Hey Everyone,

I found a little "trick" to quickly identify member in your family who have died young, as an infant or child, or have died while giving birth. I've been using this trick for a couple of months and I really like it.

Here's what it looks like: 


So, just by looking at it, you can see that one child- Elizabeth Martha Jeckering died at a young age because I have the little angel picture there- I have this picture in place for a child that has died- ages 2-18. 

Here's a close up: 


You can also see quickly that the two youngest daughters- Irene and "Infant" died as infants or were stillborn because I have the picture of the baby angel- this is for babies stillborn or 1 day- 1 year.

Here's a close up:




Here is another example of these pictures in my tree:



This one shows my 3rd picture that I use for women who have died during childbirth or shortly after due to complications- the mother with wings holding a child. 

You can see right away that Mary Jeckering died giving birth to her second child- you can also see that both her daughters- both named Mary- didn't survive.

Here's a close up:





All three of these pictures that I use, I got off of Google and use them for my own private tree on Ancestry.com. 







4 comments: