Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Ruby Mae Henderson


I have been focusing most of my Genealogy-time on family line and I've frankly and sadly gotten bored! So, I'm doing some more digging on my maternal grandmother's side of the family, which has the surname Henderson. 

This is Ruby Mae Henderson, my great-grandmother. 









Ruby was born on 28 Aug 1901 in Tipton County, Indiana and died in Mar 1990 in Carson City, Nevada. 

She was the daughter of John Henry Henderson (1871-1949) and Anna Jane Thornton (1875-1954). 


Ruby married twice- Otto Watson Seaver (1901-1972) and Myron Andrew French (1894-1964). Ruby and Otto had two daughters: Anita and Helen. 


Before today, I only had two pictures of Ruby:



Ruby is on the right. Her daughter Helen is next to her and then the little one is my mom, Bonnie.

Ruby and her second husband Myron French 



I found so many and I am absolutely in love with the picture with her and her dolly and braids! 







3 comments:

  1. Hopped over from Genealogy Squad on Facebook. What an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog..I have one but never thought about a family one. Wish I understood more about posting and designing pages. Mine is more hit or miss and redo. Will investigate more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clan Henderson Society member EBOctober 23, 2019 at 5:17 PM

    Inviting you to check out our Clan Henderson Society history and genealogy resources http://www.clanhendersonsociety.com My Hendersons are in the Carolinas and intermarried with Mendenhalls. cheers - cjkbentleyEB57 on ancestry.com

    ReplyDelete