Thursday, April 25, 2024

Oldest Living People in the United States (110+), Part 7

 #63- Genevieve Marszalek

Female, born 27 Feb 1914 in Bristol, Rhode Island, 110 years old


Genevieve at her 110th birthday party at the Bristol House of Pizza
Photo courtesy of Google.com


While researching Genevieve, I found this adorable video of her 110th birthday in February! Despite some obvious walking difficulties and some hearing issues, she seems to be in fairly good health and very happy! I hope you enjoy the video as much as I did!





Genevieve Marszalek was born Genevieve Pangano on 28 Feb 1914 in Bristol, Rhode Island. Her parents were Pasquale and Frances Pangano. The only information I could find on Pasquale is a WWII draft registration card from 1942- born 16 Jun 1881 in Italy, living in Kings County, NY. I'm not sure if this is the same person...

Genevieve had four sisters, two of whom I could find names for- Sylvia (1917-2020) and Patricia, who is still alive at age 91.

On 15 Feb 1943, Genevieve married Joseph Marszalek, they had one son, Bobby who was born in 1945 but he was killed in 1968 in Germany (military).

This is the only information I could find on Genevieve- no census records or marriage record could be found.








No comments:

Post a Comment