Tuesday, August 4, 2020

DNA Update-- 6 years later!

Good Morning!


It's been 6 years (what!) since I took my Ancestry.com DNA test. I haven't really dived into the DNA portion of Genealogy yet so I haven't really looked at it too much since then.

Knowing the site updates regularly as more and more people take the tests, I thought I'd take another peek and lo and behold, my numbers were different! 


You can view my previous post from 6 years ago by clicking here.


Here's a side-by-side view of the two to compare: 




I do like the new formatting of the site as well. You can click on each region and it'll give you a full description: 




















1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carrie, Like yours, my Ancestry ethnicity estimates have changed quite a bit over time. Yours now points to Germanic Europe. Have you thought about uploading to any other sites? I've done that and it's interesting to see the differences, for example, at My Heritage. (More European matches and trees there too.)

    ReplyDelete