Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sharing Memories- Kindergarten Days



52 Weeks of Sharing Memories
A Challenge seen on:
                                      The Olive Tree Genealogy





Since I missed last week because I was sick, I'm just gonna pick up where I left off! Looking at the list on The Olive Tree Genenalogy, it appears most of the list has been removed due to the fact that she has condensed it to a book- Check out Lorine McGinnis Schulze's new book- Writing Your Memoirs For Descendants.



I will just start off at the top of the list she has posted on her blog :) 

Sharing Memories Week 1: Kindergarten Days:

I don't know if I should share this on the web, but I'm going to anyways! I failed Kindergarten. It's embarrassing, I know. My twin sister failed as well and that's the reasoning why~ the school that we went to in Texas didn't feel we were socially ready for the 1st grade because we only communicated with each other. So, the second year, they separated us into two different classes and we did better! 





Above are two pictures from Kindergarten- 89 & 90. I went to a school called Double File Trail in Round Rock Texas. I remember going to school early and watching Gummi Bears in the library. I don't know if this was every morning or if it was very rare, but I do remember it well! I loved that show! 

I don't remember too much from those years- Gummi Bears, the playground and then I remember we had to wear this necklace around our neck whenever we needed to go to the bathroom- I'm assuming if we got lost in the hallway, someone could help direct us how to get back to our classroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment