Saturday, September 20, 2014
One Person at a Time...Clara
~Even though I have a lot of people in my family tree, I also have a lot of "holes" that need more research. Over the next few months, I am going to attempt to patch up those holes by doing research one person at a time- starting at the beginning of the list~
Today's Name: Clara
Clara was born in 1906 in Ohio. She married Walter Raymond Mendenhall (1901-1996)- my 6th cousin, 5x removed. They had 6 children: Mardell, Ardith, Arlene, DUane, David, Karen.
Clara D. Pierson
b. 30 Oct 1905 in Ohio
d. 09 Oct 1988 in Preble County, Ohio.
Parents were Charles Wesley Pierson (1866-1912) & Elizabeth L. Price (1867-1953).
Clara had 6 siblings:
1. Chester C. Pierson (b. 1890)
2. Raymond C. Pierson (b. 1892)
3. Omer C. Pierson (b. 1895)
4. Nellie L. Pierson (b. 1897)
5. Ernest A. Pierson (b. 1902)
6. Cletus M. Pierson (b. 1903)
Clara married Walter Raymond Mendenhall (1901-1996) and they had 6 children:
1. Mardell Elizabeth Mendenhall (1924-1993)
2. Ardith Mendenhall (b.1927)
3. Arlene Mendenhall (b. 1930)
4. DUane Mendenhall (b. 1934)
5. David Mendenhall (b. 1938)
6. Karen Lee Mendenhall (1944-2014)