Thank you Randy from Genea-Musings for this wonderful Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge last night- Your Genea-Bucket List.
I have often thought about my genealogy bucket list, but have never wrote it down! So, here we go!
1. I would love to visit all of the places where my ancestors have lived- the United States and overseas:
~Dayton, Ohio-- I was actually born there, but I haven't been back since I visited in the 6th grade, so I would love to visit as an adult!
~Mildenhall, Wiltshire, England
~Little Bedwyn, Wiltshire, England
~Marridge Hill, Wiltshire, England
~Jamestown, North Carolina
~Frederick County, Virginia
~Bethel, Miami, Ohio
~Darke County, Ohio
2. I would love to attend a Mendenhall family association reunion- I think it's every two years (?)-- Maybe someday!
3. I would love to attend a genealogy conference- I've been researching and "doing" genealogy for about 7 years now, but have never done anything like this- I think it'd be a lot of fun!
4. I would love to get a fully published copy(ies) of my work for my family- it's hard to do when I'm constantly adding information!
5. I would love to meet some of the distant cousins that I have already "met" online- United States and Europe!