Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sharing Memories- Week 5- New Years



52 Weeks of Sharing Memories
A Challenge seen on:

The Olive Tree Genealogy


This weeks memory: New Years

I've never been a huge fan of New Years- never really been to many New Years parties or was one to make resolutions. 

With my husband, we do have a New Years tradition that we've done every since New Years day since our first one together on 01 January 2010-- We go to the movies. It may not seem like a lot- but it's just something we've always done and I cherish that memory. 

I know the first movie we saw together on New Years day was a very popular/new one because I remember waiting in line for a long time just to get in- but I can't remember what movie it was. 

I know the following year- 2011- we saw New Years Eve with Zac Efron, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro. That was a cute movie. 




No comments:

Post a Comment